Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Diorskin Nude BB Cream

The before shot...
... and the awkward over-happy after shot...
I have the shade 002. Used the Real Techniques Expert Face brush to buff it in. 

Why hello there, aren't I late to the bandwagon with this review? The Diorskin Nude BB Cream has been all over the beauty blogging community this spring and summer, and there are very few negative thoughts to be thought about it. I picked it up about 3 weeks ago and have been wearing it almost every day since and I can't say I have any complaints. Yes, it's that good. 30 ml of long-lasting grease-free, dewy, sun-protected flawlessness.

As for how it performs; its coverage can be compared to the Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser, although I would say the Diorskin provides a bit more of a flawless finish. It feels very smooth and light when you apply it and blending or buffing it in is no problem at all. It is a no fuzz kind of product which I love. Once applied, it sets in a matter of seconds and your skin appears more even, glowy and flawless without looking like you are wearing any make-up at all. Unlike many BB creams I don't find this one to be greasy even though it is dewy and it hasn't been slipping and sliding, but it stays put all day long. Extra pluses are that it has an spf 10 and there's a pump. Now, there are only 3 shades but I think most people will get away with one of them as it blends in very well. So apart from the price £30 it is a full on winner, and I will probably keep on repurchasing this as I love how it covers enough but doesn't leave me looking like a "cakey" mess nor a grease ball at the end of the day. 

Throwing in a last shot of how it looks with a completed look, eyes, brows, contour and all that jazz :) sorry about the dark lighting.. the weather was really odd this day and it was hard to keep up with the moving clouds!

If you want to pick it up and try it yourself, you can order it here with free shipping worldwide :) 

Have you tried this BB cream? If so what are your thoughts?
Also let me know in the comments if there are any products you'd like me to review or if you have a request for a make-up look or any kind of post at all :)


Lots of Love,
Em

FOLLOW ME:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just can't get over how gorgeous you are!! Lovely post Em! x

Unknown said...

This looks gorgeous on you! I've heard nothing but rave reviews about this so I think I will have to get my hands on it! xx

Katie said...

Oh my gosh I need to buy this!! It looks absolutely gorgeous on you, but you've got perfect skin to start off with! I am so freaking jealous of all those beautiful freckles!! X

takingkate.blogspot.co.uk

Unknown said...

You have the prettiest eyes! And this BB cream loooks incredible! I tagged you for the Liebster Award http://simplicity12.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/liebster-award.html I look forward to seeing your responses.

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig