Friday, July 19, 2013

Give Me a Chance... or Three?

As you saw in one of my most recent posts (Duty Free Haul), I am a bit in love with the Chanel Chance perfume(s). The thing is I am this obsessed with them:


And you see the big empty original one to the left? That is my third one of the eau de toilette. I know, I am a bit of a crazy one, but look elsewhere for an apology because these three babies are the best smelling round glass bottles anyone could ever dream of and you are missing out if you've never had a sniff.

I won't attempt a detailed description of what exactly the Chance scents smell like, but I will insert what the people Chanel say:

Eau de Toilette 
It's your chance . . . TAKE IT! A decidedly young scent for those who dare to dream. A light, subtly sensual fragrance, filled with vitality and energy, evolves from one moment to the next, each wholly unique.

Eau Fraíche
CHANCE Eau Fraîche, a vibrant incarnation of the unexpected fragrance, now takes on a sparkling freshness. The unexpected floral bursts with a lightness and zest as notes of citrus, Water Hyacinth and Jasmine Absolute are highlighted and energized with woody notes of Amber of Patchouli and Fresh Vetiver.

Eau Tendre
CHANCE, the country’s bestselling fragrance family, reveals its newest facet, CHANCE EAU TENDRE. CHANEL Master Perfumer Jacques Polge reimagines the decidedly young scent in a constellation of tender and vibrant notes, at once delicate and airy, with an intoxicatingly light,fruity trail.

So to sum it up it is a slightly sensual fragrance that is filled with energy and youth. Eau Fraíche, which is limited edition I believe, has some added citrus as well as hints of floral and woody notes. Eau Tendre is definitely the lightest one and in my opinion quite floral, but it remains fresh, clean and youthful. I love all these fragrances and doubt I'll be roaming the shelves for any replacements anytime soon. I highly suggest that you ask for a little tester next time you're at a perfume retailer ;)

What is your favourite fragrance?

Lots of Love,
Em

FOLLOW ME:

2 comments:

Becky Fearn said...

I LOVE eau fraiche! It's my favourite perfume :)

beautyandtheb1.blogspot.co.uk

B xx

BEAUTYEDITER.COM – Beauty Blog said...

Lovely post. Looks like they all smell good!

xoxo;
Into The Blush, a Beauty Blog by Kenny.

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig