Friday, October 19, 2012

My Style: Spikes and Peace

Hi!

I am guessing you are all in the middle of prepping for your fancy friday fun and well since I am not I though I could use this spare-time to post my outfit for today! It is not "oh-so-colourful" but as autumn has arrived I can justify some darker toned clothes :)


 



~
Spiked Leather Jacket // Zara
Top with Peace sign // Top Shop
Jeans // Primark
Headband // New Look
+ some accessories that you can really see from New Look, BikBok and random places :)
     ~







~
Makeup
Face // Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser spf20 Oil Free, Sleek face contour kit in medium, 
Sleek blush in P Pie
Eyes // Rimmel Exaggerate eye definer in Noir, Urban Decay eyeshadow in Blackout, MAC eyesadows in Omega and Espresso, L'oréal False Lash Telescopis Waterproof mascara
Eyebrows // Benefit BrowZing in Light
Lips // MAC Cherry lipliner, MAC Rebel lipstick

And that's everything :) I added the makeup I'm wearing too for those of you who might be interested - let me know if that is something I should keep doing.

Now that I have finished this post I'm off to start writing a few more for this weekend - one of them all about my trip to London :)

What did you think about the outfit? 


Have an amazing friday! A new post will be up tomorrow so I will talk/write to you then :)


Bye!


- Em



FOLLOW ME:

Twitter - Pinterest - Bloglovin - Instagram (under the username emyly95)



No comments:

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig